Partners in Care
Imperial Club Focuses on Healthy Living…
Our knowledgeable staff are committed to helping residents age in place. Our objective is to help ensure residents have access to all programs and services available to ensure their health is a priority.
Our partnership with Jewish Community Services of South Florida (“JCS”) allows residents to access a multitude of health care and other services designed for seniors of all faiths – right from their home at Imperial Club!
Some of the benefits of utilizing a Partners In Care Provider include:
- No need to travel for basic medical needs, companion care or personal care
- Service providers are frequently on-site at Imperial Club, which means they’re more readily available to you
- A familiar face for you, and someone your family can contact if they would like to be involved in the process
- Qualified staff who have been pre-screened, who have undergone a state fingerprinting and background check process, and who are photographed
- Professional, uniformed, trained staff
- Partners in Care providers have direct access to the building and the common areas unlike other services; they have credentials to be in and around the community when YOU need them