Independent Plus living is perfect for seniors who want to live independently but enjoy having access to assistance when needed, at a rate often lower than assisted living. In addition to the benefits of our all-inclusive lifestyle, such as included dining, transportation, and activities, residents in the Independent Plus program may utilize our Partners in Care to provide limited services to assist residents customized to their needs.
Services are offered separately through our Partners in Care, who can often bill Medicare or other insurance companies for their services, in addition to providing direct-payment options.
A sample of available services includes:
- Assistance with personal care, dressing, grooming, bathing, or performing normal daily activities
- Medication supervision
- Companionship, within the home or accompaniment to doctor’s appointments, shopping, or other places
- Communication with physician or other healthcare providers
- On-site physical therapy or rehabilitation
- On-site nursing and medical care, such as blood pressure and vital checks, weight management, podiatry, mental health needs
- Assistance with chronic conditions such as diabetes, chronic pain, and mobility impairments
- And more!