Here at Imperial Club we want residents to thrive with us, not simply live with us. It’s a proven truth; engaged seniors who lead an abundant life and remain active are much happier and healthier.
We offer a wide range of programs and services for all residents to enjoy. Our mission is to help residents remain active and engaged – intellectually, socially, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Art Classes, Craft Fair, Jewelry Making
- Musical Events and Performances, Open Mic Events, Music Appreciation Classes
- Wheel of Fortune, Poker, Blackjack, Bingo, and Other Exciting Games
- Educational Classes Offered by Local Universities
- Movie Nights, Team Time, Holiday Parties, Tailgating, and More!
- Frequent Exercise, Balance Coordination, Chair Yoga
- Move & Stretch, and Other Guided Classes
- On-Site Home Health Care
- Transportation to Other Medical Facilities
- Visiting Doctors, Nurses, Audiologists, and Other Professionals
- Regularly Scheduled Health Education Seminars Along with Regularly Scheduled Blood Pressure Checks, Blood Sugar Checks, Mobile Mammography, and Other Beneficial Health Services are also Available
To inquire about our availability, please call (305) 935-1801